"A company's employees are its greatest asset and your people are your
This quotation from British entrepreneur Sir Richard Branson has never been more valid than today because it is the employees which are the reason for the success of a company and they are therefore its greatest asset. In this process, in order to achieve a successful co-operation, it is important that the motivation corresponds to the values and targets of the company.
We treat our employees with mutual trust and respect. We are committed to making a contribution towards the positive development of our social environment. Therefore we are engaged in the qualification of young people and offer internships in different occupational areas.
Since 2014 Bauer-Walser can boast the certificate from the Chamber of Commerce for "Outstanding achievement in vocational training" which as well as indicating a consistently high level of training also testifies that an apprenticeship at the Bauer-Walser AG company is a first-class qualification. This seal of quality stands for the high level of commitment of the company in vocational training, high trainee satisfaction and a positive assessment of the training situation by the trainees. When the apprentices have taken their examination, their extensive qualification means that they are versatile and can practice the respective occupation with the necessary skills.
In the commercial and technical areas, Bauer Walser AG offers apprenticeships for the
- Industrial clerk
- Cutting machine operator with specialisation in turning/milling technology
- Process technologist metal with specialisation in the forming of non-ferrous metals
Further education is an activity which is gaining enormously in importance because further education makes a significant contribution towards securing skilled personnel. Therefore, both the further development of the individual person and technical qualifications are very important. In particular, it is the younger generation which finds further education more and more important and expects corresponding offers from the company. At the same time job profiles are changing at an ever higher speed. Further education offers are necessary to maintain the productivity in the company and realise the ability to innovate which ultimately depends on the minds of employees. Therefore Bauer‑Walser AG also promotes further education through the offer of financial support from the company.
- Performance-based pay
- Bonuses and extraordinary bonuses
- 30 days of paid holiday per year
- Special holiday days for family events
- Company pension with employer contribution
- Capital-forming benefits
- Bonuses for longstanding company service
- Parental leave for mothers and fathers with good possibilities to re-enter the profession
- Bicycle leasing (Job-Rad)
- Accident insurance
- Health plan: annual budget for employees graded according to years of company service
- Petrol coupons in the form of ticket plus card
- Canteen subsidy in the form of ticket restaurant (menu tickets)
- Complaints management
Company car parking
Subsidies for hot drinks